Saturday, June 9, 2012

Starters by Lisa Price

Chelsea, 15
Lissa Price
Starters
2012

This book. Oh my goodness. I can't truly put how good this book is into words. It keeps you on the edge of everything. This book caught my attention the minute I saw it. This book is about people called Starters and Enders and this company called prime destinations is a body bank the main person goes to and she ends up being a doner. This book seems all and well till the twist of her 3rd rental comes up. She did this for her brother for money after her parents died she was unclaimed, forced to run from being put into an institution. I can't get over how good this book is. It has the biggest twist at the end I couldn't stop at all. I was getting in trouble for not answering because I was reading....I MUST HAVE A COPY.  PLEASEEEEEEEEE. OH PLEASE CAN I HAVE A COPY.....?(: I will love you forever and ever and ever.

Rating: 5 Hard to imagine a better book

1 comment:

  1. I love this book. When I read it I feel like Im actaly part of the book or being Callie. I cant wait for the Enders to come out! People called Starter and Enders made the book even more intresting. Then the end just has a wonderful, romantic, twist to it. I just want to read on. I have read the book six times already, it is glued in my mind and I love it! Cant wait for the Enders. xoxo ;)

    ReplyDelete