Saturday, June 8, 2013

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (2 reviews)

Kaycee,  15
Lauren Oliver
Pandemonium
2012
Wow, this book was amazing. I wonder what will happen in the next book with julian and Alex

Rating: 5 Hard to imagine a better book
-------------------
Chelsea, 15
Lauren Oliver
Pandemonium
2012

This book was AMAZING. This is the sequal to Delirium, it was bouncing back and forth into time. Lena has lost someone very close and now shes joined a rebellion. She meets someone new but willl her love come back? The ending was very shocking. I had my nose in the booka nd I didnt wanna stop reading. As soon as I was done with the book I almost demanded the next book. The ending was such a cliff hanger it drove me crazy.! This book has to be one of my very favorites.

I absolutly love this bookk so very much. If I could say yes for the the list i would say yes a million and one times.

Rating: 5 Hard to imagine a better book

No comments:

Post a Comment