Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Variant by Robison Wells (3 reviews)


ashton, 15
Robison Wells
Variant
Harper Teen 2011

it was a great book with a mysterouse ending im reading the sequel now
4 Better than most
----------------------------------------------------------

Kaycee, 14
Robison Wells
Variant

I found this book to be amazing. It had so many twists and turns that it kept you on the edge of your seat. Robinson Wells took a kid and weaved him into a story that made you think about is really going on around you.

Rating: 4 Better than most

------------
Darby, 15
Robison Wells
Variant
Harper Teen 2011

Variant stood out among the books I've read in my lifetime because of its blunt character. The protagonist, Benson Fisher, caught my eye with his straight- forward get- it- done personality. Wells does a great job in character development. His main character contrasted from the others greatly like a grizzly bear in downtown New York. It was unique in my eyes. On the other hand, I never really bought into the twist. It was definitely... different and shocking. Still, it sort of appeared out of nowhere and didn't click. Overall I loved the book, even if I'm iffy on the flow of the plot.

Rating: 4 Better than most

No comments:

Post a Comment