Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake (3 reviews)

Krys, 15
Kendara Blake
Anna Dressed in Blood
Tor Teen 2012

This book made me want to leave the lights on when I went to sleep. I enjoyed following Cas throughout the story. A very compelling book, I didn't want to close the book. it made me jump at every little sound. The story is just so realistic!

Rating: 5 Hard to imagine a better book
------------------
Dria,    17
Kendare Blake
Anna Dressed in Blood   
2011

        Cas Lowood has taken over his father's job as ghost detroyer, after his father was eaten by one of his ghostly suspects. His journey leads him to a very frightening and violent ghost called Anna Dressed in Blood, who kills anyone that trespasses in her house. But for some reason, when he is thrown into said house by some football jocks, Anna doesn't kill him. This book was suspenseful and full of turns (both unexpected and sought out). I loved the accuracy of the supernatural aspect, the author did her research. I also loved the voice both from the writer and from each individual charecter. This is definitly not a shallow book. It kept me on my toes, which is a must have for any book I read.    the ending was a bit open ended and left much to be desired, I'm certain a sequel is possible and probably coming but the way the story played out I don't think it should go there.

Rating: 4 Better than most


------------------
Briana,    16
Kendare Blake
Anna Dressed in Blood   
2011

          Cas is a unique character. As the story developes, you are drawn farther into his world. The book has a final plot twist that will keep you riveted.

Rating: 5 Hard to imagine a better book
---------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment