Thursday, July 2, 2009

We Were Here by Matt de la Pena (3 reviews)

Reader: M****a S.
Age: 16
Today's date: 8-31-09
Author: Matt DeLaPena
Title: We Were Here
Publisher: Random House
Publication date: 10-13-09
My review: This book was amazing, it shows how close people become when they have been through struggles together.
Would you nominate this book for an award?: yes
How much do you read?: I read a couple books a week
Quality: 5Q Hard to imagine a better book
Popularity: 4P Broad general teen appeal
I would also like to say: Through out the whole book until the last page the title does not make sense, but you will get it eventually.
I picked this book because (check as many as you like): A librarian recommended it

____________________________
Reader: B*******e
Age: 16
Today's date: 9-21-09
Author: Matt De La Pena
Title: We Were Here
Publication date: 10-13-09
My review: About three boys who run from a group home.
Would you nominate this book for an award?: yes
How much do you read?: I read a couple books a week
Quality: 4Q Better than most
Popularity: 4P Broad general teen appeal
I would also like to say: This was a good & kinda sad book.
I picked this book because (check as many as you like): I liked the cover

-------------------------------------------------------------
Reader: R..s
Age: 17
Today's date: 07/01/2009
Author: Matt de la Pena
Title: We Were Here
Publisher: Random House
Publication date: October 12, 2009
My review (use back of page if you need more space):: This book is a good book because the story is interesting and exciting at the same time. It keeps the reader in the book. There's always something going on.
Would you nominate this book for an award: yes
How much do you read?: I read all the time
Quality: 3Q Readable
Popularity: 3P Some Teen appeal

I picked this book because (check as many as you like): A friend recommended it

No comments:

Post a Comment